- Ain't Got Rhythmn by Phineas & Ferb. In this song, Phineas and Ferb are trying to convince a drummer from Love Handle to get the band back together. The drummer feels like he has no rhythm and he loves his job at the library, so it's not necessary to restart the band. Ain't Got Rhythm Music Video...Click Here!
- Don't Take the Girl by Tim McGraw. When you love someone, you tend to make unbelievable decisions for that person. In this song, the guy goes through his life making decisions and persuading others to make decisions around a girl.
- Drops of Jupiter by Train. As I'm about to get to the point in my life where I make my own decisions for myself for everything, I can relate to this song. A girl decides to leave this guy in order to try new things and explore a new life. She comes back, though, and she has to make a decision of whether to stay with this guy or continue on with her new life.
- Let Her Go by Passenger. I absolutely love this song. Every example he sings has me saying in my head "that's so true"! The whole songs reminds one to make decisions before time runs out. Don't wait and lolly gag around to make a decision that needs to be made quickly.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Songs Related to Decision Making
Miss Wallentine had us listen to Sittin' on the Fence by George Strait today in class. While listening, we wrote down decision making steps and rules that came to mind. With this exercise, I realized that everyday things are related to making decisions. Here are four songs that contain lyrics involving decision making:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment