Time management to me is all about your schedule and how well you follow it. I schedule my time around what needs to get done and what I want to do. Without sleep and the temptation of my phone or TV, I could probably manage my time much more efficiently.
Last weekend on Saturday, I planned to just relax, watch TV, nap, and not do anything else. When I woke up, though, my energy level was higher than usual. So, I decided that I should take advantage of such a rare thing and get some things done. I did all the laundry, finished some homework that wasn't due for awhile, made jell-o, and I started to garden. Garden!!! I love to garden and I never have the time or energy to do so. I cleaned up the dead plants and got rid of some of the branches that fell off of my huge tree. At the end of the day, I felt really accomplished. I even felt better when I saw some daffodils budding. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment