By the way, we've never gone on a single date without permission. We're good kids!
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Ethics VS My Morals
I recently got into a relationship with a guy I've been twitterpated with for quite some time. Yes, go ahead and cheer for a few seconds...................good. :) My new boyfriend, Sam, is two years younger than I am. Hey! Age is but a number! Anyway, I am his first official girlfriend and since he just barely turned 16, he is barely being able to date. With our age difference, his father is a little bit uncomfortable with us dating. That can be frustrating at times.
Sam is only allowed to go on group dates. A couple times, here and there, we've been tempted to say we're going on a date with many people, but then go on a date with just ourselves instead. It's tough, because I've been dating for awhile and my mom's okay with me going on a date with just Sam. Sam is having a tough time with it because he's been told his whole life that when he turns 16, he'll finally be able to date. So, morally, we both agree that it's fine that we go on excluded dates. BUT, ethically, we should obey his father's rules and not lie to him. That there is my experience with choosing between my morals and ethics.
By the way, we've never gone on a single date without permission. We're good kids!

By the way, we've never gone on a single date without permission. We're good kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment