I'm 18 and about to graduate high school. It's time to write down my goals, don't you think? Well lucky for me, I have a bit of an idea of what I want to accomplish in my life. I'm one of those students who already know what they want to go into in college..whew! So let me first tell you about that.
I have a passion for almost anything medical. That field fascinates me. The field within that field that fascinates me most is the emergency department. The adrenaline rush that comes along with it excites me. Also, being there for people in such a scary situation is something I know I can do. One of my strengths is "empathy" which probably explains why I'm okay helping out the frightened patients and families. I plan on getting into the nursing career by attending Weber State; the school ranked 5th in the nation for its nursing program. Throughout the 2 years of earning my associates degree, I will work as a CNA for experience. That kind of preparation and experience is something that will definitely benefit me.
Family life? I have a nephew in St. George whom I love so dearly. I'm missing out on him growing up and I do not want to do that anymore. I plan on moving down there for awhile. I'll work there and watch him grow up.
I don't plan on looking for a man to marry, but if I find one with the same values as I do and he can make me laugh, then marriage might become a factor in my life. Whether I'm married or not, I would love to raise adopted children. Ever since I was little, I've had a strong feeling that adoption is my calling in life.
I think the biggest of all of my goals is to live happy. I want to regret nothing and learn instead. I want to forgive and deeply love. I want to be remembered as the hardworking and positive girl. That's what I want to accomplish most.
No comments:
Post a Comment